Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pose at Splash Mountain

     Something that has always entertained me is looking over photos of people inconspicuously posing for roller coaster ride photos.

Exhibit A.
     Traditionally, roller coaster photos depict either someone's adrenaline rush or their anxiety attack kicking in. It amazes me to see the creativity and all the possible ideas people have come up with. There are endless possibilities! Now, I have never been on an actual roller coaster (besides the caterpillar ride at cheap carnivals) but I can imagine that the excitement plus the speed you're accelerating at makes it hard to control yourself.
                                              
 What a wonderful family.

     However, there have been lucky ones who have mastered this difficult task. Though it shall take me many years of training and planning, I have agreed to take on this challenge. Plus it's a pretty cool souvenir to take home if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment